You Are Reading

Wednesday 5 June 2013

What is good? An exhibition of...

In-between my secondary research, I was also developing my findings through a large proportion of primary methods, but as I'd began exhausting these methods. I made it my aim to gather together a collection of research that examines similar approaches I like... and am yet to develop.


I really like the presentation of this box but I feel it's not been completed to the best efforts, It's quite bland and says 'end of the bed box for toys' rather than 'honeybee hive'


A very popular method of branding among the honeybee designers, however there's too much focus on this type of branding, with most people adopting the 'bee' as a central feature also.


Possible Presentation of research book... gives the audience the option to view the gathered research as one whole timeline.



E.g. of a classroom hive, further information and supporting material can be found here:



Idea Stimulation...








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.