You Are Reading

Sunday 20 January 2013

Web design - The Paralympics / inspired websites

The content of my website was focused on the key areas and highlights in the history of the Paralympics, condensed into a matter of statistics, figures, facts & designs.

A lot of the current Paralympic related websites contain large breadths of information making it quite hard to navigate around the website quickly, The informations offered in large chunks and makes the interpretation of the text quite dull and tedious...


Incorporating the emblem of the Paralympics in the header of the website is a good way of achieving instant recognition, I'll probably use this approach in the build of my website and apply it to my template, making the theme of the Paralympics stay constantly in the viewers mind.



Examples of poorly designed websites that make none of the information relevant!




1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.