You Are Reading

Wednesday 1 January 2014

OUGD 601 - Practical - Noting design


The image above displays the manipulative techniques that advertisers from the tobacco industry are known for, applying the style of the past, but in a contemporary medium.







The government has the right to obtain a space on any type of product and promote its message whether the public like it or not… 



E-cigarette logo...


Although the e cig is being marketed as a healthy alternative to cigarettes, it also has a higher rate of nicotine which when used excessively can lead to the certain side effects of nicotine illustrated below...




In the same manner Marlboro created their strong and impressionable design, I want to use sharp shapes to create the design for the outer covers of my publication deliverable, 


1 comment:

  1. Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigarettes? I buy all my cigarettes over at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 60% on cigs.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.