You Are Reading

Friday 23 August 2013

COP Publication - Final Photography/ Emotional Products

Along with my literature reviews and secondary information I'd began to review various TV advertisements and noting consistent themes I could spot. I also pursued background research that helped me understand core emotional drivers and enlightened my understanding of contemporary tactics.

I'd managed to choose 7 different products that in my opinion showed a good and varying extent of how advertisers have attached emotional messages (aka Core Emotional Drivers) 

For each product - I had a very interesting description to fit which had been developed through my research and is displayed under each photograph.

What the photographs below are ultimately showing is a product that has been built up by emotional messaging, delivered in a black and white format because there is no manipulation... the answers are in black and white.












No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.