You Are Reading

Saturday 20 April 2013

Responsive / Feel Good Drinks YCN / Further investigation

I didn't know the use of fruit and personalities were such a popular topic, I used 'Behance' to view other submissions from 'Feel Good' competitors. Some of the ideas were okay but didn't really look like you'd see them out in context.





The designs below reminded me too much of the Rountree Fruitpastels advertisements and the ice cream truck with decals didn't really fit in anywhere with the brief.








You can see below how popular the idea of fruit and expressions are however I think I can develop characters that would fit better in a contemporary market place. Al ot of these designs are used more for a child's reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.